As an EPYSA-approved travel tournament, the Lehigh Valley Youth Soccer League is required to abide by all of the rules and regulations of both EPYSA and U.S. Soccer.
$425 for all age groups! Guaranteed a minimum four-game schedule.
Entry deadline is May 18.
Once again, the Lehigh Valley Youth Soccer League will allow teams that have entered the tournament to register for the tournament via an online process OR in person, 45 minutes prior to its first game.
Boys play on Saturday, June 11.
Girls play om Sunday, June 12.
Online submission od rosters must be completed by 12 noon Friday, June 3. Any team not submitting rosters online by that time will be required to do so in person on Saturday at the tournament headquarters.
The documents required for registration (online or in person) are:
Option 1: REGISTER VIA GOTSPORT
Deadline: 12 noon, June 4. No exceptions will be made to this online deadline.
Directions to Complete Online Registration
1. Scan your 2021/22 USYSA or US Club Approved Roster with Photos
2. Scan your 2021/2022 Player Passes for EVERY PLAYER PARTICIPATING (Six to a page, FRONT only)
3. Save each document as an individual PDF document as they will be uploaded separately.
4. Upload the documents to GotSport through the steps on this link.
5. Notify the league.
Option 2: REGISTER ON-SITE
|Date:||Saturday, June 11, Sunday June 12|
|Time:||45 Minutes Prior To Your First Game|
|Where:||Tournament Headquarters Pavilion|
Directions to Complete On-Site Registration
1. Bring the following materials to the Tournament HQ tent at least 45 minutes prior to your first game.
2. A Tournament official will check your roster and passes to complete the process.
HOW TO ADD A GUEST PLAYER
1. Obtain the guest player's USYSA or US Club Pass or fill out this form
2. If you cannot add the player on to your EPYS/GotSport roster, ADD the guest player by handwriting their name, unique jersey number, player ID number and birthdate to the bottom of your approved roster.
3. If registering online, do this prior to submitting your documents via GotSportand be sure to include their player pass in your PDF of passes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can I add a guest player after I have submitted our online registration documents.
A: If the online registration deadline has passed, you'll have to come to the on-site registration in order to add a guest player to a team's roster.
Q: Can I have different player passes from different organizations?
A: No. Mixed rosters are NOT allowed. US Club teams may only take a guest player registered under US Club Soccer. USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.
Q: What if I cannot personally make it to on-site registration?
A: Any representative of the team (coach, assistant coach, manager or parent) can complete the registration process.